- Technical Implementer Lead
- No 41-TM, Block C, Florita Residence, Road D4, Tan Hung Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City
Work with multiple countries on deploying DHIS2 instances for covid19 pandemic disease surveillance.
- Vietnam: work with PIHCMC for a DHIS2 instance which collect data for port of entry, testing, case based and contact tracking. Also make a customized dashboard which show the data break down to multiple criteria.
- Laos: work with NCLE, for deploying an instance which collect cases data and contact tracking based on DHIS2 Covid19 Package. Also make a customized dashboard.
Work closely Lao’s MoH on deploying national DHIS2 instances to build a health information system, including multiple programs: TB, HIV, EPI, MCH, DLI …
Work with GDPM for creating a national data warehouse as well as regional data warehouse, all the data are integrated from national disease surveillance software.
Population Services International (PSI) is a global nonprofit organization focused on the encouragement of healthy behavior and affordability of health products. Worked as focal point supporting PSI in Asia region, providing technical support and implementation services.
Apps developed or lead
- Family Information Read more
- Disease Dashboard Read more
- Tracker Excel Importer Read more
- PSI Laos/MoH Integration Read more
- Event Line List Read more
- iCapture Read more